- It is crucial that the content and operation of an HR system is focused on achieving the strategic goals of a business.
For our part, we aim to ensure that this content and operation allows employees to be clear about what they need to do to be successful for themselves and the company.
Boost offers two core NOTT*HR services and a Hotline. Their purpose is to help businesses achieve their business goals:
Support for your HR function from providing employment agreements that meet the needs of your particular business to an entire restructure or reorganisation.
Boost Advisory clients access the same services as our Boost Partners (see below), it’s just the billing process that differs. Advisory clients contract Boost and are billed on a project-by-project basis
Recent projects include:
- Personal Grievance Management
- Creating an HR System to assist with the development of perforremunerationmance management and remuneration
- Individual Employment Agreements (the employment contract)
- Creation of Job or Position Descriptions, clarifying roles and expected outcomes
- Performance Management
- Downsizing/managing growth
- Outplacement/career transitioning-often as the result of redundancies
- Assistance with staff selection
- Developing leaders
- Working along side inhouse HR staff on a special project
- HR Audit – why are business goals not being met?
- Development of HR Strategies, aligned to core business strategies
BOOST PARTNERS NOTT*HR Process
Boost progresses your HR plan over time, dealing with the essential first, ensuring your risks are mitigated. Then there’s the events that are unplanned and require immediate attention. All for a fixed monthly fee. Here’s the process..
1. The HR Audit
- to determine where you’re at
- identify any risk areas
- take any action required to reduce risks highlighted in the audit
- implement the HR basics
-standard employment agreements
-induction process, procedure and training
-annual reviews (including training for supervisors and managers)
-staff training and development
-supervisor/manager coaching and mentoring
-development and implementation of policies and procedures
- disciplinary actions
- employment disputes
- hr due diligence
Our on going management of the HR function ensures that it continues to be relevant to the business as well as being effective and efficient. Perhaps the greatest efficiency you gain by having Boost manage your HR function, is that you can actually get on and do what you are good at.
BOOST HR HOTLINE
Free 30 minute session. Good advice at the right time. Call us before you act.
Typical issues might include:
- Issues of non performance
- Disciplinary action
- Trial Periods
- Health and Safety Issues
Save yourself a lot of time (and maybe money) and seek NOTT*HR advice before you take action on something that you’re not sure about. We are happy to offer a 30 minute free consultation regarding any HR issue you may have. Email us, email@example.com, give us a brief description of your issue and we will call you within 24 hours. Don’t forget to leave your contact phone number.